Independent Consultant (Flexible Schedule)
The Speech Language Pathologist supports children who have hearing, language, speech, or voice challenges. With the input of a multidisciplinary team, the SLP determines and implements a treatment and intervention plan focused on the development, restoration and/or maintenance of communication skills.
- Diagnosing young children using screening and assessment tools
- Applying knowledge around neurological development disorders
- Treating clients through stimulation or early intervention techniques
- Completing client progress notes and reports
- Maintaining an up-to-date caseload
- MSc(A) in Speech-Language Pathology
- Experience working in pediatrics
- Ability to positively collaborate with other professionals and represent clinique entourfamille
HELP US TRANSFORM THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
We are a dynamic team of mental and physical health professionals who support children, and their families reach their full potential. We provide guidance and solutions for social, emotional, physical, and academic growth.
With a focus on the overall well-being of children and adolescents, our multidisciplinary team of caring and skilled specialists collaborate to support the whole child, by equipping them and their families with the tools needed to thrive at every stage of their development. Join our team today!
With a focus on the overall well-being of children and adolescents, our multidisciplinary team of caring and skilled professionals collaborate to support the whole child by equipping them and their families with the tools needed to thrive at every stage of their development. Join our team today!
This position requires the selected applicant to undergo vulnerable sector police check.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Flexible schedule, with opportunities to work on evenings and weekends
- Competitive hourly rate
- Administrative support related to bookings and payments
- Professional Development opportunities
- Access to a multidisciplinary team
- All necessary screening tools and assessment materials
- Opportunity to work with a dedicated enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team (psychologists, occupational therapists, behavioural therapists, psycho-educators)
- Central location with easy access to public transportation and parking
Please submit your CV and letter of interest to Kathleen.Bateman@entourfamille.ca
We thank all candidates for submitting their résumés. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
clinique entourfamille™ is looking for bilingual psychologists to work with children and their families.
Flexible part time
The psychologist is responsible for conducting, interpreting, and writing psychological, academic, and social –emotional assessment tools for the purpose of identifying children and adolescents requiring accommodations and support in these areas.
Goals and Objectives:
- Administer standardized physical, psychological, or social emotional tests
- Prepare and interpret technical reports
- Diagnose neural or psychological disorders
- Establish treatment recommendations and accommodations for external resources and parents
- Conduct interviews, direct observations, and feedback meetings where required
Clinical Supervisor and Clinic Director
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct psychoeducational evaluations such as assessments of intellectual ability, academic achievement, attention, concentration, sensory-motor function, language, learning, and memory
- Write or prepare detailed clinical assessment reports using data from standardized psychological tests, self-report measures, rating scales, direct observations (when contracted for), or interviews
- Diagnose conditions such as learning disorders, behavioural disorders, speech and language delays, attention-deficit disorders, intellectual deficits, gross and fine motor delays, psychological disorders, and other neuro-diverse possibilities
- Interview families, teachers, affiliated professionals to obtain comprehensive developmental histories
- Devise relevant, current, and practical treatment accommodations and recommendations to support a child’s true potential
- Provide psychological treatment to children and families
- Team player sharing in administrative tasks
- Liaising with mental health and medical professionals
- Caseload management, proper file management in line with professional ethics
- Licensed registered psychologist in good standing with the Order of Psychologist of Quebec
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar role
- Experience interpreting, administering, and writing psychoeducational assessments
- Knowledge of learning and developmental disorders in children and adolescents
- Bilingual in both official languages
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to interact and network with professionals
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent time-management skills
We are a competitive employer and pay commensurate with experience. We thank everyone who applies but will only contact only those selected for an interview.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we will only contact candidates who merit a further interview.
Our team of specialists are here to help you at clinique entourfamille.