clinique entourfamille™ is a multi-disciplinary clinic that supports children and their families by providing guidance and solutions for developmental, social and academic growth.
With a focus on the overall well-being of children and adolescents, our team of caring and highly qualified professionals addresses communication, behavioral, social, motor, psychological, sensory processing and academic skills. At clinique entourfamille™, we help children reach their potential through:
- Child and Family Counseling
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Assessments and Evaluation
- Sensory Processing Support
- Social Skills Groups
- School-Based Observation and Consultation
We offer families a complimentary consultation with an experienced behavioural therapist, and all of our services are offered onsite and/or virtually via a secure telehealth platform.
Mission, Vision and Core Values
Our Vision: Clinique entourfamille™ is recognized by families, physicians and educators as their go-to place for support and solutions for development, social and academic growth and the overall well-being of children and adolescents.
Our Mission: clinique entourfamille™ advises, supports and strengthens children and their families by providing access to high quality allied health services focused on learning, thriving and connecting.
Our Core Values:
- It takes a village
- Wrap around families
- Build bridges
- Find and support strengths
- Make a measurable impact
Code of Practice
Welcome to clinique entourfamille™. We pride ourselves on being a collaborative, nurturing and confidential environment.
Our pledge to you:
- Personal information will not be divulged to any person outside clinique entourfamille™ without your knowledge and permission, unless so required by law.
- Services will be provided by professionals who respect and uphold the norms and standards of their professions and of the organization.
- Respect for your personal values, culture, beliefs and religious convictions.
- A team approach when it is in the best interest of your child.
- Our team will be respectful, courteous and forthcoming with all pertinent information.
- Our team will avoid any situation where there might appear to be a conflict of interest.
Your commitment to clinique entourfamille™:
- Be respectful, courteous and forthcoming with all pertinent information.
- To inform clinique entourfamille™ staff of any special circumstances to be considered when providing services.
- Be actively involved in your treatment plan.
- Respect appointments made, and if unable to attend, advise us at least 24 hours in advance.
- Not to engage in any abusive or otherwise inappropriate behaviour.